Monday, May 12, 2014

Links to Community Organisations I'm Involved Wth


Limerick Regeneration Watch (Chairperson)

Weston Gardens Residents' Association (Chairperson)

Ballinacurra Weston Residents' Alliance (PRO)

Moyross Residents' Alliance (Advisor)

I was PRO with the short-lived Concerned Residents Alliance (2008 – 2009), a city-wide alliance of residents’ associations.

I am Treasurer of Our Lady of Lourdes Community Umbrella Group and their representative on the Limerick City Community & Voluntary Forum (CVF). I represent the CVF on Limerick City Council’s Environmental Strategic Policy Committee (nominated by the BWRA and MRA). I was recently nominated by the CVF to new the Local Community Development Committee, but was not selected for membership by the City & County Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment